Entrepreneurs have no “off” switch and, if you’re like me, you’re constantly working to grow your business, improve productivity… all the while wishing you had just a little downtime that employed people seem to have so much of.
1. Forge your own path – the competition will be lighter in the new direction you create. Just because everyone in your industry is doing things one way, it doesn’t mean you have to follow their lead. It’s okay to make up things as you go, but be prepared to shift directions if things aren’t going the way they should. I like to call this “unbridled confidence”.
2. Maintain forward motion through leading; don’t micromanage. Surround yourself with brilliant people who can be trusted. If you feel you have to micromanage, then you need to reevaluate yourself and your employees.
3. Say what’s on your mind; don’t hold back. Be an assertive leader, yet approachable. Be firm, yet flexible.
4. Don’t put off what you can do today. In an entrepreneur’s world, things can change on a dime. Make the most of each work day and save time for life.
5. Celebrate successes, no matter how small. If it makes you smile, celebrate it. And more importantly, don’t forget to smile. As an entrepreneur you’re doing something that most people dream of … not everyone has the cojones to do what we’re doing. So work hard and enjoy it.
http://www.snackbox.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Snackbox-Header-Logo.png00Jennahttp://www.snackbox.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Snackbox-Header-Logo.pngJenna2010-07-01 17:00:592017-10-11 21:04:03Entrepreneurs: 5 Rules to Work By
1211 East 11th Street
General: bonjour @snackbox.us
Careers: careers @snackbox.us